Wednesday, April 09, 2003

well, now that it's been confirmed that my parents read this somewhat regularly, i'm gonna have to tell embarrassing stories about them.

when i was in junior high (i think), for christmas one year my sister and me bought our mom a cat-in-the-hat beanie; it was a regular beanie with a big cat-in-the-hat figurine protruding from the front of it like a horn...we gave it to her as a joke but she wore it to and from her job on wall street everyday. this encouraged me to look for fubu gear to get her next year, unfortunately i couldn't get my hands on any. this past winter break, i left my puffy blue-black jacket that i got at foot locker at my parents' house in philly by accident, and my mom told me my dad's been wearing it around. i wonder if he wears it over his favorite outfit, dark green corduroys and blue flanel shirt with black splotches.

the moral: now you see where i get my fashion sense from?



No comments:

Post a Comment